For 1 people
- chicken thigh
- green bell pepper
- 1/2 pc
- boiled egg
- vegetable oil
- garlic, ginger
- 1/2pc each
- chicken cube
- vegetable juice
- Bcurry cube
- dried basil
- Remove chicken skin, chop into bite-size, add salt and pepper.
- Chop garlic, ginger into small pieces, cut carrot into cubes, cut potato into half and leave it in water.
- Cut green bell pepper into 8, slice pumpkin, cut eggplant into half and make grill pattern cut on the skin. Fry these vegetables with 1 Tbs of oil in pot then set aside.
- Pour 1 Tbs of oil in same pot, fry garlic and ginger on low heat until fragrant, then turn to medium flame and fry sliced onion with 1 pinch of salt.
- Add chicken and fry.
- Add carrot, potato, A and boil.
- When vegetables are boiled, add B and simmer on low heat.
- Season with salt and serve in a dish. Put 3. and boiled egg.