For 1~2 people
- burnt rice
- dried shitake mushrooms
- boiled bamboo shoots
- quail's egg
- snow peas
- chicken cube
- 1 tsp.
- soy source, cooking sake, vinegar
- corn starch
- 2 tsp.
- 4 tsp.
- vegetable oil
- Soak dried mushrooms in water until tender and drain lightly. Cut the stem off and slice into half. Slice thinly bamboo shoots, carrot into 5cm rectangles.
- Slice snow peas into half, put in boiled water quickly and cool in water. Chop ginger into small pieces.
- Devein shrimp and remove shell, rinse with salted water
- Fry ginger with vegetable oil in a frying pan until fragrant, fry carrot, mushroom and bamboo shoots.
- Add soup, after boiled season with A.
- When vegetables become tender, add shrimp and quail's egg and boil quickly, then add B to thicken the soup.
- After boiled 6., add snow peas.
- Put burnt rice in pot and heat over flame. When burnt rice turns golden brown, pour 7. and serve hot.