For 5~6 people
- 4cups (720cc / 600g)
- shimeji mushrooms, maitake mushrooms carrot some slices
- 1pack each
- ginkgo nuts
- stockbroth (dashijiru)
- soy sauce
- cooking sake
- Wash the rice and drain in a sieve, then put in pot with stockbroth, leave for 30 min.
- Cut the hard tip off the mushrooms. Soak in soy sauce, mirin, cooking sake and leave for 20 min.
- Add salt in 1., and 2. with seasoning. Put ginkgo nut, carrot then cover the lid.
- Heat on high flame. When steamed, lower the heat for 5 min.
- Turn off the heat and let stand for 20min for steaming. Open the lid and mix the rice and serve.