For 1~2 people
|dried shitake mushrooms||2pcs|
|boiled bamboo shoots||30g|
- Soak dried mushrooms in water until tender and drain lightly. Cut the stem off and slice into half. Slice thinly bamboo shoots, carrot into 5cm rectangles.
- Slice snow peas into half, put in boiled water quickly and cool in water. Chop ginger into small pieces.
- Devein shrimp and remove shell, rinse with salted water
- Fry ginger with vegetable oil in a frying pan until fragrant, fry carrot, mushroom and bamboo shoots.
- Add soup, after boiled season with A.
- When vegetables become tender, add shrimp and quail's egg and boil quickly, then add B to thicken the soup
- After boiled 6., add snow peas.
- Put burnt rice in pot and heat over flame. When burnt rice turns golden brown, pour 7. and serve hot.