- Whisk butter and sugar in a bowl. Pour egg in three separate times in it to be mixed easily. Sprinkle cake flour and baking powder and mix with rubber spatula.
- Wrap with plastic wrap evenly, and cool it in a refrigerator.
- Divide into 6 balls and put each between plastic wrap. Press with scraper to extend into 6cm in diameter, then cool it in refrigerator.
- Mix sugar, salt, yeast and milk (around 40℃) with rubber spatula.
- Add egg and mix, then add bread flour and butter and mix.
- Knead ２. on a table for 3-4min until elastic using scraper. Add more flour if still sticky. Round the dough and put back in a bowl.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let stand in a warm place for 1 hour to make the dough 1.5 times fermented.
- Take out ４. on floured table and make it in stick shape. Cut and round into 6 balls with scraper and put plastic wrap softly.
- Press ５. and form into ball shape again. Remove the wrap and put cookie topping on it. Pour granulated sugar in a canister with round mouth, and pinch the rim of cookie topping not to be taken off and put granulated sugar. Make grill pattern with scraper.
- Grease pot with butter and place ６. in it. Cover the lid and let stand in warm place for 30 min until 1.5 times fermented.
- Remove the lid, and bake in 170℃ oven for 15min, then lower the heat to 150℃ for 10 min.
small 6 pcs
|baking powder||1 pinch|
|granulated sugar||1 pinch|
Leave butter and egg in room temperature to melt it easy.