- Season pretreated guinea fowl with salt & pepper.
- Make thinly shredded egg omelet called kinshitamago.
- Spread the kinshitamago on the entire surface of the guinea fowl from １ with its skin side facing down; put the salsicca onto it, roll it into a cylindrical shape; and tie it with kitchen string.
- Stir-fry the skin side of the roll from ３ until crispy and savory.
- Put the garlic, sage, green peas, and chicken soup stock into a BLISSIO; place the meat from ４ into it; and put the lid on the BLISSIO. Heat it in an oven at 180°C for 20 minutes. Then let the meat steam in the BLISSIO for 10 minutes after taking it out of the oven.
- Cut the guinea fowl meat into pieces, and arrange the pieces on a plate.
For 4 people
|Dark meat of guinea fowl||2pieces|
|Egg||1 (for kinshitamago)|
|Salsicca (Italian sausage)||200g|
|Chicken soup stock||50cc|
|Salt & pepper||a pinch of each|