Black rice and foie gras steamed
- Divide the foie gras into two equal parts; put them into a container with milk, water, and salt (3 g); and heat them in a convection oven at 40°C for 30 minutes.
- Place the foie gras from １ in a food container; and chill it in a refrigerator.
- Sprinkle wheat flour onto the chilled foie gras from ２; and bake the surface until it is crisp.
- Drain the hot water after boiling the black rice twice.
- Mix the black rice from ４ with white rice; and slightly stir-fry it in a BLISSIO with olive oil.
- Put chicken bouillon into ５, and bring it to a boil. After it boils, cook it in an oven at 200°C for 13 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven; and after mixing in a dash of salt, steam it for 5 minutes with the foie gras from ３ and chopped pea sprouts.
- Arrange it onto a plate.
For 4 people
|Olive oil||a little|